APOLLO Tickets Offerings
Ride From Gateway Of India to Mandwa Alibaug
Ride From Mandwa Alibaug to Gateway Of India
ABOUT MANDWA ( ALIBAUG)
MANDWA is a village in RAIGAD district, Maharashtra, India. It is popular as a weekend beach destination from Mumbai city – via road or via Waterway Travels with the help of Direct Ferry Services or Speed Boats mainly because it is available near Mandwa Beach, i.e., MANDWA Jetty, to and from Gateway of India, Mumbai.
MANDWA Beach offer you a breathtaking panoramic view across the bay and with long Sandy Beaches, Coconut Palm Grooves, MANDWA also has a breathtaking charm of its own with fine dining restaurants like Boardwalk by Flamboyante, Kiki's Cafe, BeachBox making it a perfect place for a luxurious escape.
Famous Places to visit:
1) KIHIM Beach (11.6 Km from mandwa)
2) Mandwa Beach ( on the jetty)
3) Awas Beach (5.7 km from mandwa)
4) Boardwalk by Flamboyante (on the jetty)
5) Kiki's Cafe (on the jetty)
6) BeachBox (on the jetty)
7) Kolaba Fort (19.8 km from mandwa)